Description The Armen Living Brielle Eucalyptus and Rope Outdoor Patio bar and counter stools celebrate the outdoors with a design you will not see anywhere else. Its solid eucalyptus frame naturally repels moisture and is cleverly shaped to imbue a floating armrest aesthetic. Wrapped in resilient regatta rope cording, the seat and back provide a remarkable level of comfort while still allowing the elements to pass through. Enjoy time around the table with loved ones indoor or out! The Brielle Outdoor Patio bar and counter stools are available in your choice of grey rope with an Earth (dark) finish or charcoal rope with teak (light) finish.
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- The solid wood is extended to the footrest and is ideal for propping your feet up while socializing or eating at your outdoor island or pub table. In addition, this stool has a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- The Brielle Eucalyptus and Rope Outdoor Patio Bar or Counter Stool is built to withstand the elements of being used outdoors but its beautiful design allows it to easily transition inside if desired.
- Our bar height stools have a comfortable seat height of 30" and our counter height stools hold you at a convenient 26" seat height.
- These Brielle Outdoor Eucalyptus Wood and Rope Counter and Bar height Stools are available in your choice of a Dark Eucalyptus finish with grey rope or a Light Eucalyptus finish with charcoal rope.
- These stools ship fully assembled to you and make re decorating a breeze by allowing you go from box to table in no time!
- The Brielle Outdoor Light Eucalyptus Wood and Charcoal Rope Counter and Bar Height Stool is the perfect solid wood addition to your outdoor space.
||21.42"W x 27.95"D x 45.75"H
||28.70"W x 22.40"D x 46.90"H
|Quantity in Box
||Shades of Grey Rope
||Wood, Eucalyptus Rope
||Earth and Shades of Grey Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.