Description The Armen Living Brielle Eucalyptus and Rope Outdoor Patio Dining Chairs celebrate the outdoors with a design you won't see anywhere else. Its solid eucalyptus frame naturally repels moisture and is cleverly shaped to imbue a floating armrest aesthetic. Wrapped in resilient regatta rope cording, the seat and back provide a remarkable level of comfort while still allowing the elements to pass through. Enjoy time around the table with loved ones. The Brielle Outdoor Dining Chairs are available in your choice of grey rope with an Earth (dark) finish or charcoal rope with teak (light) finish and sold as a set of 2.
Included: 2 Dining
Chairs Seat Height: 18 Inches
Materials: Solid Eucalyptus and rope
Finish: Earth (dark) with Grey rope or Teak (light) with Charcoal rope
Assembly Required: No
Ships In: 1 Box
Dimensions: 21. 5 W x 25 D x 34. 5 H SH: 18 Comes with standard 1 year limited
NOTE: Color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings
- Product Dimensions: 21.5"W x 25"D x 34.5"H SH: 18"
- Tall back design provides an exceptional degree of comfort and support
- Brielle Outdoor Patio Dining Arm Chair in Charcoal Rope and Light Finish - Set of 2
- Fishbone weave back and double open square seat is UV resistant providing support and aesthetic pleasure.
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Available in your choice of Grey with Dark Finish or Charcoal with Light Finish
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
||34.50" H x 21.50" W x 25.00" D
||40.00" H x 32.00" W x 23.00" D
|Quantity in Box
||Outdoor Dining Chair
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.