Description The Grenada Gray Aluminum Outdoor Dining Table from Armen Living is the staple outdoor dining table needed to create the ideal space wherein you may enjoy your free time. The wonderfully crafted Grenada dining table features a sturdy aluminum frame. The Grenada outdoor dining table is durable and robust - capable of withstanding inclement weather and everyday wear and tear. This table is able to seat up to six chairs around its 71 width - perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- Provide your outdoor living area with eco-friendly materials. Aluminum is not only an easily recycled material, but it s also very durable and has excellent corrosion resistance. If ever you need to move the furniture, aluminum is very lightweight and can
- This outdoor table is simple to clean and easy to maintain - wipe with a cloth and you re done! For more extensive cleaning, the aluminum frame is waterproof and rust-resistant and can be hosed clean in seconds!
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offers our customers a 2-years limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high-quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- Our outdoor furniture at Armen Living is perfect for patios, gardens, balconies, and pools - configure them to be arranged in any way you desire!
- Look no further for a beautiful, functional and easy to assemble furniture for your home. This piece of furniture requires assembly and comes with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- The solid metal aluminum frame and the strong tabletop is crafted to be extra stable and sturdy, giving you years of enjoyment! The 71" wide table offers plenty of space for guests and family members - never worry about the stability of this table!
||30.00" H x 71.00" W x 39.00" D
||7.00" H x 73.00" W x 41.00" D
|Quantity in Box
||Outdoor Dining Table
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.