Description The Armen Living Nofi contemporary outdoor dining chair is a terrific choice for any modern patio arrangement. This elegant chair features a lightweight gray finish aluminum frame that allows for easy transportation without compromising on durability. The Nofi chair's detachable back and seat cushions are olefin upholstered, assuring water, chemical, and fade resistance. The Nofi's arms feature teak wood accents for enhanced aesthetic beauty. The Nofi dining chair is ideal when combined with the Nofi patio dining table. Available in charcoal finish and taupe upholstery, comes in a set of 2.
- Lightweight aluminum design is perfectly complimented by wood accents
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- 100% olefin upholstery is water, chemical, and fade resistant, assuring longevity.
- Product Dimensions: 22"W x 26"D x 31"H SH: 19"
- Sling textilene mesh seat and back provide superior comfort and dependability
- Comes with standard 2 years limited warranty
- Nofi Outdoor Patio Dining Chair in Gray Finish with removable Taupe Fabric and Teak Wood Accent Arms that are water/UV resistant - Set of 2
||32" H x 22" W x 26" D
||31" H x 17" W x 27" D
|Quantity in Box
||Outdoor Dining Chair
||Teak Wood, Aluminum, Fabric
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.