DescriptionThe Armen Living Shasta outdoor patio barstools - set of 2 are a terrific choice for any contemporary patio bar and seating arrangement. This beautiful black powder coated barstool features a durable steel frame, allowing for easy arrangement without compromising on dependability. The Shasta fishbone weaved seat and back provides a great deal of comfort and support. The Shasta is the perfect outdoor comfort product. The Shasta is available in your choice of black, gray, brick red, tangerine and wasabi and 26 or 30 height variations all with a beautiful and modern black steel frame.",
- These Shasta Outdoor Bar Stools - Set of 2 are available in a modern black steel finish and your choice of black, grey, brick red, orange, or wasabi rope weave.
- Whether you have a kitchen island, a bar table, pub table our outdoor space, we've got you covered with any height you desire! The Shasta bar stool comes in your choice of 26" counter or 30" bar height options.
- The Shasta 30" and 26" Outdoor Metal and Rope Stackable Bar stools are as convenient as they are stylish. Maximize your space without sacrificing comfort for your guests, stackable stools are the perfect solution!
- This stool provides stability with its strong sled leg base giving you a stable foundation to sit upon for hours. In addition, this stool has a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- The Shasta bar stool comes in a set of two, giving you the option to mix and match around your outdoor living space or place them both together!
- These stools ship fully assembled to you and make re decorating a breeze by allowing you go from box to table in no time!
- These Shasta outdoor patio dining chairs are the perfect addition for your home whether you use them indoors or out.
||25.00"W x 24.00"D x 43.00"H
||26.00"W x 26.00"D x 45.00"H
|Quantity in Box
||Brick Red Rope
||Black Powder Coated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.