Description The Armen Living Marina contemporary patio set is the perfect bar arrangement for any modern outdoor living space. The Marina set features 4 low back barstools and 1 columned bar table. All featured items are made of lightweight, yet durable aluminum, allowing for easy arrangement without compromising on quality. The Marina stools have a waterproof gray sling textilene mesh seat and back, providing comfort while presenting a stylish contemporary aesthetic. The bar table features a square base and stylish teak wood top, ideal for stacks and drinks. The Marina set is available in a gray powder coated finish and gray upholstery.
- Included items are water/UV resistant and made of lightweight aluminum metal
- Featured square bar table sports an elegant teak wood top, ideal for snacks and drinks
- Marina Outdoor Patio Set in Gray Powder Coated Finish with Teak wood and Grey Sling Textilene (4 barstools, 1 bartable)
- Included barstools feature sling textilene that assures comfort without compromising on durability
- Patio Barstool: 20"W x 23"D x 45"H SH: 31" Patio Bar Table: 30"W x 30"D x 42"H"
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 2 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
||45" H x 20" W x 23" D Barstool x4 42" H x 30" W x 30" D Bar Table
||4x 12 Pounds, 44 Pounds
||47" H x 22" W x 24" D (Barstools x4) 4" H x 37" W x 4" D (Base) 4" H x 18" W x 18" D (Legs) 2" H x 31" W x 31" D (Top)
||4x 25 Pounds, 8 Pounds, 23 Pounds, 18 Pounds
|Quantity in Box
||Outdoor Pub Set
||Aluminum, Textiline, Plastic Wood, Steel Tube
||Grey Powder Coating
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.