DescriptionThe Armen Living Nofi contemporary 4 piece patio set is an elegant ensemble of items that is certain to enhance the beauty of any modern outdoor seating arrangement. Featuring 2 arm chairs, 1 three-seater sofa, and 1 coffee table, the Nofi is an ideal arrangement for comfort and aesthetic balance. The beautiful Nofi coffee table features an aluminum frame complemented brilliantly by a sturdy teak wood top. The same teak wood is used to accent the arms of the sofa and arm chairs to enhance aesthetic cohesion. The olefin upholstered arm chair and sofa cushions feature foam padding and are water, chemical, and fade resistant. The Nofi set also comes with 4 throw pillows for added comfort and support. The lightweight Nofi outdoor patio set is available with your choice of charcoal finish with taupe cushions, or gray finish with gray cushions.",
- Nofi 4 piece Outdoor Patio Set in Gray Finish with removable Taupe Cushions and Teak Wood that are water/UV resistant
- Stylish teak wood compliments the durable gray aluminum construction perfectally
- 100% olefin upholstery is water, chemical, and fade resistant, assuring longevity.
- Arm Chair : 32"W x 32"D x 29"H SH: 12" AH: 24" Sofa: 87"W x 32"D x 29"H SH: 12" Coffee Table: 28"W x 47"D x 15"H
- Comes with 4 throw pillows for additional comfort and support
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Pieces Included: 1 Arm Chair, 1 Sofa, 1 Coffee Table
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 2 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
||29" H x 32" W x 32" D Arm Height 24"
|Quantity in Box
||15" H x 57" W x 26" D
||24" H x 87" W x 32" D
||Teak Wood, Aluminium, Fabric
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.