The Blaze Door and Drawer combo features soft close cabinetry, ambient lighting in all drawers, and new modern handles for a refreshed outdoor space. Featuring commercial grade 304 stainless steel construction to stand up to the outdoor elements, Blaze access doors are the perfect storage solution for any outdoor kitchen!
- Commercial grade 304 Stainless Steel construction is made for withstanding outdoor elements
- Ambient white lighting in drawers ensures perfect, natural illumination
- Soft-close hinges provide easy close for all doors
- Adds practical storage in any outdoor kitchen
- Door grants easy access to inside of BBQ island
- The 3 drawers feature heavy duty sliding drawer mechanisms for smooth operation
- Drawers provide storage for grilling tools and accessories
- Rounded bevel design adds structural integrity to the drawer
- Access door and fully enclosed storage drawers are accented with curved handles
||21 1/4" H x 39 1/4" W x 22 1/2" D
|Cut Out Dimensions
||19 1/2" H x 37 5/8" W x 20 5/8" D
|Drawer Internal Dimensions
||4 1/2" H x 12 3/4" W x 19 3/8" D
|Physical Door Opening
||18 3/4" H x 19 3/8" W
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.