Expand your outdoor cooking into new realms with the Blaze built-in gas griddle. This Blaze built-in gas griddle is equipped with two commercial quality, 304 stainless steel U-shaped burners that each deliver 18,000 BTUs of cooking power for a total of 36,000 BTUs across the 495 square inch cooking surface. Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition, backup flash tube secondary ignition and cross tubes ensure a steady, reliable flame with every start. A full-width grease trough with a hole in the center directs grease down to the drip tray below for easy cleaning. This ETL certified gas griddle is constructed entirely with heavy-duty, 304 grade stainless steel and includes a stainless steel lid to cover the griddle plate when not in use. Blaze gas griddles have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the main burners, griddle plate, body, and control valves. While the ignition system and electronics are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. Product must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
- Stainless steel U-shaped burners provide exceptionally even heat across the griddle surface
- 18000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total of 36000 BTUs
- Reliable flame thrower ignition makes lighting the griddle simple
- Full width grease trough directs grease down into the drip tray for easy cleanup
- Heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction for durability and longevity
- Stainless steel lid protects the griddle when not in use
- Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
- Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
||12 3/8" H x 30" W x 28 3/8" D
|Cut Out Dimensions
||12" H x 28 1/8" W x 24 3/8" D
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.