This Grill Includes Free Shipping and will ship within 1 to 2 Business Days of Purchase
1-Series Classic Ceramic Kamado Grill Features...
- Heavy Duty Ceramic Exterior Body and Fire Bowl
- Calibrated Top Vent with cool-to-touch Bakelite tab
- 302 square inches of cooking space. Single Tier Stainless Steel Cooking Grate with handles.
- Integrated easy-to-read Thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Dual-Spring Hinge that includes a Lid Shock Absorber.
- 2 Wood-Sculpted Thermoplastic Drop Down Side Shelves with Accessory Hooks
- Heavy Gauge Cart with Heavy Duty Caster Wheels. 2 Locking.
- Assembled Dimensions: 29" L x 52" W x 46" H
- Assembled Weight: 175 lbs.
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five (5) years for all metal parts, three (3) years for side shelves and handle, one (1) year for temperature gauge and gasket, and ninety (90) days for Bakelite tab.
Prop 65 WARNING:
This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.