This Grill Includes Free Shipping and will ship within 1 to 2 Business Days of Purchase
Vision Icon Grill 600 Series
Classic color options, and slatted, dark wood features, and our Powder Coated Storage Cart.
- Color: Black or White
- Construction: Heavy Duty Ceramic Exterior Body and Fire Bowl
- Top Draft Vent: Cast Iron Top Vent with Heat Zone Controls & Cool-To-Touch Bakelite Tab
- Integrated easy-to-read Thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- FlexibleLED Grill Light
- ProZone™ includes an Electric Starter Port for quick lighting, dedicated Color Coded Smoking and Grilling Knobs for precise control, and Removable Ash Drawer for easy clean up.
- Dual Drop Down Dark Wood Slatted Side Shelves (White Model has Stainless Steel)
- Two-Tiered Cooking Grates: 604 square inches of cooking space. 2-Tiered Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Cooking Grates with handles.
- Cart: Heavy Gauge Powder Coated or Stainless Steel Cabinet Storage Cart
- Cover: Branded Full Length Heavy Duty Wrap-Around Cape Style Cover
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five (5) years for all metal parts, one (1) year for cover, temperature gauge and gasket, and ninety (90) days for wood side shelves, lava stone, electric starter, and Bakelite tab.
- Patented Kamado Gas Insert Quickchange TM Compatible (SOLD SEPARATELY) - Easy to convert to LP tank or Natural Gas for quick and easy grilling Monday through Friday and back to Charcoal for low and slow for weekends. Choose your fuel with the same great flavor and moisture!
More Awesome Features!
- Lava Stone & Bracket
- Electric Starter
- Grill Light
Prop 65 WARNING:
This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.