So, when you need 700°F to properly sear a steak, you ve got it - likewise when you need 250°F for a 12-hour smoke, you ve got that too. And manage it all from the palm of your hand with our mobile app - everything from recipes to smart programs, you re in control. Last but not least you have American Made peace of mind with a rock solid warranty: 10 years on the cooking chamber, 3 years on the ACS controller, and 3 years on the ceramic igniter.
Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
• Stainless Steel Grease Shield
• Stainless Steel Front & Side Shelves
• Direct GrillGrates
• Direct GrillGrates with Tool
• Full Set Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
• Fitted All-Weather Cover
• Thermal Insulating Jacket
• Cast Iron Griddle
• Door Temperature Gauge
• Dual Door Temperature Gauges
• 1/2 Depth Second Level Cooking Shelf
• Three Tier Wire Smoking Rack
• Yoder Smokers Counterweight Sign
• American Flag Magnetic Wrap
• Flames Magnetic Wrap
• Military Green Magnetic Wrap
•Custom Cart Colors
- American Made in Kansas, USA
- Yoder Smokers ACS (Adaptive Control System)
- Two Integrated Food Probes
- WiFi + Bluetooth Connectivity
- Ceramic Ignition System
- Two-Piece Heat Diffuser with Access Door
- Variable Displacement Damper
- Competition Cart & Wire Shelves
- 8-inch Flat-Free Tires
- 2nd Level Slide-Out Cooking Shelf
- Stay-Cool Handles
- Grease Drain
- Door Counterweight
- Probe Access Port
- Built-in Tie Downs
- Standard Cart Colors: Orange, Black or Silver
||1,070 Sq. Inches - Four 19.8"x7.8" Cooking Grates - 15.5"x28" 2nd Level Slide-Out shelf
|Cooking Chamber Thickness
||1/8 Inch Steel
||61.3" (Including Side Shelf)
||36.1" (Including Front Shelf)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.